It’s Fan Appreciation Night and there’s YANNI CONCERT TICKETS!
We kid, all prizes are good prizes and the Wolf Pack shared a quality list of prizes with fans to get them excited for their big night.
We're giving away thousands of dollars worth of prizes this Friday on Fan Appreciation Night! Check out the full list of giveaways below ⬇️
— Hartford Wolf Pack (@WolfPackAHL) April 11, 2018
The Hartford Wolf Pack are excited to honor fans for their ongoing support of the Wolf Pack on Friday, April 13 at 7:15 p.m. when the club takes on the Binghamton Devils on Fan Appreciation Night.
The following giveaways and prizes will be randomly distributed to lucky fans during Fan Appreciation Night at the XL Center this Friday:
- Overnight stay and round of golf in Connecticut (courtesy of Kota)
- Michelob Ultra golf bag and prize pack (courtesy of HDI)
- Gift cards to local restaurants courtesy of Dunkin’ Donuts, Dave & Buster’s, the Arch Street Tavern, Wood N’ Tap, Salute, Ted’s Montana Grill, Vaughn’s Irish Pub and more
- Five pairs of tickets to summertime concerts (courtesy of iHeartRadio)
- A 10-game plan for two for the 2018-19 Wolf Pack season
- Pairs of tickets to the 2018-19 season Wolf Pack Opening Night
- 32″ smart TV (courtesy of PowerStation Events)
- A pair of tickets to WWE Raw (courtesty of WWE)
- New York Rangers prize packs (courtesy of the New York Rangers)
- Hartford Yard Goats tickets (courtesty of Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare)
- An autographed and game-worn red Wolf Pack jersey
- An Amazon Echo (courtesy of Xfinity)
- A large Corona cooler, Guinness umbrella with center pole and Coors Light backpack (courtesy of ROGO)
- Yanni concert tickets (courtesy of NBC CT)
- A tailgate grill, children’s bike, various lawn games, pool floats and MORE!
In addition, one lucky fan will be selected to ride the zamboni pre-game.
Gameops.com Plus is our value-added membership site. It is a network to enhance the fan value of events. Twice a month we gather for an hour long discussion on an industry topic with a special guest to share their insights. Leaders like Claire Czerniuk, Zoltan Berensci, John Franzone, Tyler Ferraro, Maurice Brazelton, Jackie Maldonado, Todd Bosma, and Anton Wright have discussed topics from developing talent to building a home-field advantage. Upcoming calls include Zach Frongillo from the Savannah Bananas (7/27) and Colleen Flynn from Mascot-Link (7/13). Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.