No fans, no problem.
Teams around the country are filling seats with cutouts like the Spurs in San Antonio.
This month on the Party in the Back Podcast we talk about this push to drive revenue by teams and make an otherwise bleak empty arena look more interesting.
- DC United at the Washington Wizards
- MyFanSeats.com – Support your team. Be at the game…from a distance.
- Buffalo Sabre Fan Cutouts
- FanCutOuts.com – No matter the sport, we make it easy for your fans to “be there”!
- Phillies are a Cutout Above
- EmptySeatsGalore on Twitter – Updated information on which teams have fans in seats
— Coyote (@SpursCoyote) January 30, 2021
Gameops.com Plus is a network to enhance the fan value of events. Twice a month we gather for an hour-long discussion on an industry topic with a special guest to share their insights. Leaders like Zack Frongillo (Savannah Bananas), Steve Johnston (Kroenke Sports), Claire Czerniuk (Detroit Pistons), Zoltan Berensci (Harlem Globetrotters), John Franzone (Tampa Bay Lightning), Tyler Ferraro (Vegas Golden Knights), Maurice Brazelton (Sacramento Kings), Jackie Maldonado (Houston Texans), Todd Bosma (Portland Trail Blazers), and Anton Wright (MLSE) have discussed a wide range of industry topics. Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.