Andrew Isaacson from The Famous Group joins the Party to talk about ThunderDome, the latest virtual fan solution developed for WWE. We look how the pandemic forced everyone to approach audience participation in a new way. Plus how The Famous Group continues to innovate weekly with this new engaging technology, which is likely here to stay. Great talk with this industry leader.
From bringing player’s families to the #USOpen Center Court, to thousands of fans inside the #WWEThunderdome, we’re working with our clients to create virtual fan experiences that are truly changing the game. pic.twitter.com/CsZtJL2Ild— The Famous Group (@FamousGroupLA) September 1, 2020
Then we party with Rob Wicall who looks at how you can/should update your mascot costume look over time. Rob also helps us pick the best of the best Water Cooler Moments from August. Rob also grew a beard.
- Last Month on the Podcast: Amanda Greco and Miguel Vargas join the Party to talk about sports in the bubble and beyond. Plus Miguel gives a tremendous tip on how to last in the sports industry.
- One Year Ago on the first episode of the Party in the Back Podcast: Cameron Hughes and Kenn Solomon join the Party. Cameron gives a performer’s perspective on a Joe DiMaggio quote in the news and Kenn shares insight into his Podcast called “Between the Fur”.
- Benny is All Grown Up and Dripping
- Put Your Fans In Their Place
- Gnash Sends Referee a Note
- Duck Duck Gray Duck
- Free Pot Giveaway in Saint Paul
- Duck Duck Goose, A Promotion for Me
- Shooting Shirts via Twitter
- The Famous Group on LinkedIn
- The Famous Group website
- The Famous Group Twitter
- The Famous Group Instagram
- WWE® Brings the Thunder
- We Asked the Guy Who Operates WWE ThunderDome About the Tech’s Post-COVID Future
- WWE to Establish ‘ThunderDome’ Residency in Orlando’s Amway Center
RSS Feed: http://www.gameops.com/feed
The Party in the Back Podcast: If Sports Marketing was a mullet hairdo this podcast covers ‘The Party in the Back‘. We’ll let someone else do the data, analytics, spreadsheets and budgets… We’re talking about the FUN: In-game contests, theme nights, mascots, dancers, social media, atmosphere and giveaways. Join us at the Party in the Back for our monthly discussion with industry leaders on the fun side of Sports Marketing.
- coming soon