Braves mascot Blooper is selling out his Santa photo package for the Holidays.
Here are the details:
Step inside Truist Park, home of the Braves, for a unique holiday experience with “Blooper Claus.” Blooper is dressing up for the holidays and wants to be in your holiday photo. This unique experience includes a walk through the Braves dugout, batting cages, and culminates with a special holiday photo with Blooper inside the Braves Clubhouse! This experience is great for kids, couples, families, and the biggest Braves fans! Up to 8 people can be in your holiday photo.
Make your 2022 holiday photo one to remember!
This experience includes:
- A walk through the Braves dugout, batting cages, and clubhouse.
- A personal meet & greet with Blooper.
- A holiday-themed photo with Blooper.
- Digital download of your photo to use for holiday cards and more.
- 15% off at the Braves Clubhouse Store.
Smart packaging of the team shop tour, store discount and photo making this a one-stop holiday win for Braves Fans.
Selling and managing these bundled visits has never been easier too. Service offers like Mascot-Link have the tools to handle the scheduling, contact and payment (note this Braves package was handled in-house).
Little wonder the team is selling out this package and Blooper is the hero of this Holiday story in Atlanta.
good news: we're almost sold out of santa photos
bad news: if you haven't reserved your spot, we're almost sold out of santa photos
if you've been waiting, it's time to make maneuvers
— Blooper (@BlooperBraves) November 14, 2022
More on booking and mascot appearance logistics with Mascot-Link can be found here:
- PULSE: Mascot Deliveries – We take the PULSE of mascot programs across the country to see how they are creating and operating Delivery Programs. Find how mascots are delivering big results and engaging fans with these programs, plus tips from these pros.
- Make or Break: Mascot Appearances – A 25-year veteran mascot looks at three ways to MAKE and the three ways to BREAK your next mascot appearance
- Recap: Mascot Revenue Generation with Colleen Flynn – Boxxed Up’s (Mascot-Link) Colleen Flynn shares tech tools to help your mascot drive revenue.
- May 2021 Party in the Back Podcast – Colleen Flynn from Boxxed Up (Mascot-Link) joins the Party to talk about the suite of tools they have developed for mascots and teams. Plus Cameron Hughes on the importance of building traditions and much more.