The newly minted Twins AAA Affiliate Saint Paul Saints are noting the 40th anniversary of the DeLorean this week. The night promises some Doc Brown quotes, hoverboards and Huey Lewis songs.
Renting a DeLorean is perhaps easier that you thought, with a website made especially for that purpose: www.rentdelorean.com
Great Scott! We’re celebrating the 40th anniversary of the #DeLorean tonight at CHS Field.
Tickets available at: https://t.co/9E6VX2m8XD pic.twitter.com/cT1IgutUTQ
— St. Paul Saints (@StPaulSaints) May 13, 2021
It’s Friday and I am here to unload all my Back to the Future non-fun facts related to this.
- My now next-door-neighbor Max reportedly drove a DeLorean during high school
- My friend Greg is in the process of refurbishing a white Toyota truck from
- Back to the Future
- I don’t think I have see the movie Back to the Future (I certainly know of it, but just haven’t watched it start to finish).
- NXT Wrestler Kushida pays homage to the movie with his entrance
- Back to the Future is my friend Eric’s favorite movie
Thankfully the Saints promotion is more interesting than my personal asides.