Rolling in Dough is a simple and entertaining contest that can be done with any sport. The contest isn’t a new one, in fact we have received this idea from several teams.
Your fans will love to watch the contestant flail around the court in an attempt to collect the goods.
After time has expired you simply pick up the unclaimed prizes and help the contestant count their winnings.
Here is video from the promotion done by just wrapping a contestant with duct tape and using paper money. It does the same thing, but can look a little sloppy.
Gameops.com offers a Rolling in Dough Promotion Kit. In this kit the prizes are laminated prize bills with attached Velcro™. The contestants are pre-dressed in a custom-made prize suit.
The suit is made from a durable coverall with double stitched Velcro™ strips and can be used again and again.
- The contest can be run in one-minute.
- You can assign different prizes by labeling the prize bills or create your own prizes.
- With two suits you can have contestants play against each other.
- Standard suits are sized 48 Regular, so a large range of contestants can be used. Custom sizes can also be made.
These kits are now available for purchase at the Gameops.com Store.
- One Rolling in Dough Suit (size 48 R) with over 30 feet of double-stitched Velcro™.
- 60 Prize Bills with Velcro™ tape on both sides.
Other Ideas: Insure one of the 60 bills as the Grand Prize bill. If the contestant gets that bill and makes it stick to them, they win a large insured cash or sponsored prize. Get the crowd involved and make the odds a little smaller by blindfolding the contestant and asking the crowd to help guide the contestant to the cash and grand prize.
Want to make your Rolling in Dough contest even better? Read [golink]332[/golink] which covers how to use movement in contests like Rolling in Dough to make them more entertaining.