We had a great hour of conversation this week about how mascot programs can generate revenue. Colleen Flynn spearheaded the conversation sharing examples from her experience with delivery programs in St. Louis, Allen Texas and Nashville. Colleen is with Boxxed Up who specialize in tech tools for these delivery programs like payment processing, GPS routing and communication with end-users.
The strength of Gameops.com Plus continues to be the diverse group of professionals on the call sharing their experience and insight. This week we had professionals from the NBA, NHL, college sports, the G League, MILB and (of course!) Major League Rugby.
Topic include Boxxed Up offerings, the use of Virtual appearances during the pandemic, the savvy hiring of the Easter Bunny, an Opening Day Delivery idea, insight to the Coyote’s epic Halloween delivery adventure and more. Plus Members can participate in these weekly calls and have access to the archived video of the calls.
You can join these calls as Member of the Gameops.com Plus. We have a One Month Free Trail for everyone, you can sign up here.
- Allen American’s mascot wants to meet your mother.
- St. Louis Blues’ mascot Louie is also interested in meeting your Mother. It’s getting weird.
- We take the PULSE of mascot programs across the country to see how they are creating and operating Delivery Programs. Find how mascots are delivering big results and engaging fans with these programs, plus tips from these pros.
- Homer is not delivering baskets to the mean streets of Charlotte without some added Easter muscle.
- Biscuit spreads some Valentines Day love with a virtual pandemic-friendly work-around.
- Orbit traveled around H-town with swag bags full of candy and love for fans, spending few minutes at each stop.
- Spurs Coyote is not just sitting at home this Halloween, he has an epic Trick-or-Treat tour planned. Read more about this huge successful program.
- The Gopher Cheer and Dance are spreading cheer and raising funds with a new initiative.