The Railcats are adding some pop culture to their new outside ballpark bar this summer with a TV show theme on select nights.
Each Wednesday game will feature a different pop-up bar and ballpark theme; with drink and food specials based on the theme. Wednesday night games will move to a special “Happy Hour” start time of 6:45pm.
• “A Pop-Up Bar About Nothing” – Seinfeld (May 22nd, 6:45pm)
• “Pop-Up Versus the Big Giant Head” – 3rd Rock from the Sun (June 5th, 6:45pm)
• “Tommy’s First Pop-Up Bar” – Rugrats (June 12th, 12:10pm)
• “Everything Rhymes with Pop Up Bar” – Parks & Recreation (July 17th, 6:45pm)
• “Legends of the Pop Up Bar” – Legends of the Hidden Temple (July 31st, 12:10pm)
• “Mmm….Pop Up Bar” – The Simpsons (August 7th, 6:45pm)
• “Did Pop Up Bar Do That?” – Family Matters (August 14th, 6:45pm)
• “Thank You for Being A Pop Up Bar” – Golden Girls (August 21st, 6:45pm)
The Gary SouthShore RailCats are proud to announce a new addition to the Steel Yard with the Creekside Bar and “Pop-Up Bar” Wednesdays featuring single day pop culture pop-up bars! @CreeksideNWI
— Gary SouthShore RailCats (@railcats) February 18, 2019
Gameops.com Plus is our value-added membership site. It is a network to enhance the fan value of events. Twice a month we gather for an hour long discussion on an industry topic with a special guest to share their insights. Leaders like Claire Czerniuk, Zoltan Berensci, John Franzone, Tyler Ferraro, Maurice Brazelton, Colleen Flynn, Jackie Maldonado, Todd Bosma, and Kari Norvell have discussed topics from dance teams to creating custom music. May calls feature Josh Sabo from the NBA Cavs/MLB Guardians discussing how to maximize your music bumper library and Jonny Greco from the Seattle Kraken looking at the 5 ‘E’s of an Experience. Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.