The Railcats are adding some pop culture to their new outside ballpark bar this summer with a TV show theme on select nights.
Each Wednesday game will feature a different pop-up bar and ballpark theme; with drink and food specials based on the theme. Wednesday night games will move to a special “Happy Hour” start time of 6:45pm.
• “A Pop-Up Bar About Nothing” – Seinfeld (May 22nd, 6:45pm)
• “Pop-Up Versus the Big Giant Head” – 3rd Rock from the Sun (June 5th, 6:45pm)
• “Tommy’s First Pop-Up Bar” – Rugrats (June 12th, 12:10pm)
• “Everything Rhymes with Pop Up Bar” – Parks & Recreation (July 17th, 6:45pm)
• “Legends of the Pop Up Bar” – Legends of the Hidden Temple (July 31st, 12:10pm)
• “Mmm….Pop Up Bar” – The Simpsons (August 7th, 6:45pm)
• “Did Pop Up Bar Do That?” – Family Matters (August 14th, 6:45pm)
• “Thank You for Being A Pop Up Bar” – Golden Girls (August 21st, 6:45pm)
The Gary SouthShore RailCats are proud to announce a new addition to the Steel Yard with the Creekside Bar and “Pop-Up Bar” Wednesdays featuring single day pop culture pop-up bars! @CreeksideNWI
— Gary SouthShore RailCats (@railcats) February 18, 2019
Gameops.com Plus is our value-added membership site. We are connecting sports professional at all level and across sports to enhance the value of our events. Three times a month we gather for a hour long discussion on an industry topic with a special guest to share their insights. Leaders like Claire Czerniuk , Jonny Greco, Barry Anderson, Colleen Flynn, Rob Wicall, Todd Bosma, and Kari Norvell have discussed topics from dance teams to creating custom music. This month we feature a creative mascot session with Rance Ristau from the Spurs and getting your music on-brand with the LA Clippers. Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.