Edmonton Oil Kings Daniel Troiani and Kevin Radomski join the podcast this month to talk about their promotional calendar highlights featuring their hugely popular Teddy Bear Toss. Daniel and Kevin drop some wisdom and tips on how to make your Teddy Bear Toss even better. The Oil Kings are widely regarded to have one of the better Teddy Bear Tosses and its a signature element for this WHL team.
This is the one game you don’t have to be a hockey fan for. Come for the spectacle, stay for the hockey game is how it goes. -Daniel Troiani
MARK YOUR CALENDARS! 📆 The 2018-19 #OilKings Promotional Schedule is here!! For full details on all of the exciting game nights & promotional giveaways this season visit: https://t.co/2XIZLWGrYj pic.twitter.com/ysmU7NHIPy
— Edmonton Oil Kings (@EdmOilKings) August 16, 2018
This month’s podcast is connected to our new PULSE: Teddy Bear Toss article. Please make sure you take a look. The article features tips from teams across North America, including the Oil Kings. We also have lots of video and photos to showcase the Toss in all it’s glory.
Mentioned in this Month’s Podcast
- Catering to Drunk Ninja in Fresno
- Fortnite and Neymar Cams
- A Hall of Fame Anthem
- Ice painting in Cincy
- A dog’s final lap around the bases
- A toothless promotion for the San Antonio Rampage
- Philly’s new mascot Gritty
- Listen to last month’s Podcast with Charlotte Checkers Paul Braneky
- 5 Years Ago on the Podcast – Benjamin Hill from MiLB.com joins Jon Cudo for a season-ending look at standout minor league baseball promotions
RSS Feed: http://www.gameops.com/rss/rss.xml
- coming soon
Find the Podcast on iTunes or use our RSS feed directly.
To listen to an audio podcast, mouse over the title and click Play. Open iTunes to download and subscribe to podcasts.