Cudo is joined by the Kansas City Royals Senior Director of Event Presentation. We review some of the quotes and philosophies referenced by Rafi Kohan in last month’s podcast. Don also helps us understand how the added safety nets in Kansas City effected his presentation.
Benjamin Hill talks about this year’s MILB Promo Seminar and then gives his thoughts on baseball safety nets as someone who sees games all across the country. Ben also touts the Dayton Tortugas great Bob Ross Promotion.
Rob Wicall offers up his thoughts on several of this month’s Water Cooler Moments and nominates a Best of 2017 award winner from several to September promotions from Toledo, Cincy, University of Iowa, and Charlotte.
Cudo closes the podcast with a call on baseball to install safety nets at least past the dugouts. He also offers up a netting compromise to those who oppose safety nets.
Click to play, or right click to download the audio file
Related Links and mentions from the show:
- September Podcast with Rafi Kohan (referenced in this month’s Pod) – September 2017 Podcast
- Royals add more safety netting at Kauffman Stadium
- Baseball Has a New Policy on Netting, but There’s a Catch
- Expanded Safety Netting: Coming to MLB and MiLB Stadiums Near You
- Putting an end to every argument against extending protective nets in MLB stadiums
- Death of Brittanie Cecil
- The latest on condition of girl hit in face by ball at Yankee Stadium
- Rafi Kohan Website
- Rafi on Twitter
- 5 Years Ago – October 2012
Visit us on iTunes for our full library of Podcast Episodes.
RSS Feed: http://www.gameops.com/rss/rss.xml
We welcome your feedback on the show. Thoughts, suggestions, or requested topics. We are listening!
Show Notes and Mentions
Time codes for topics due in part to the complaints submitted by Mick Rowan.
Thanks to drunkdude69 for our fancy bumper music.