Here’s a welcome sight, Promo Calendars are being released in hockey. One of the first I have seen is from the Muskegon Lumberjacks, which includes six jersey auctions and a big Flaunt your Flannel Night on 12/28 (a circle-your-calendar level promotion for most Lumberjacks).
Great and varied line-up of fun planned including:
- Celebration of Muskegon’s 150th birthday
- Marvel Night
- Military Salute – Stay tuned for Early August 2019 for our HUGE Military Appreciation Night article
- 80’s Night
- Teddy Bear Toss – Read more about the Teddy Bear Toss in our big Pulse: Teddy Bear Toss article.
- Police & Fire
- Star Wars – (See below for links to all our great Star Wars coverage)
- Margaritaville, and
- the Miss Lumberjack contest.
- And the world famous ZOOperstars! – Read more about the ZOOperstars! on our Entertainment Page
2019-20 SCHEDULE RELEASE‼️
— Muskegon Lumberjacks (@MuskegonJacks) July 19, 2019
Gameops.com Plus is a network to enhance the fan value of events. Twice a month we gather for an hour-long discussion on an industry topic with a special guest to share their insights. Leaders like Zack Frongillo (Savannah Bananas), Steve Johnston (Kroenke Sports), Claire Czerniuk (Detroit Pistons), Zoltan Berensci (Harlem Globetrotters), John Franzone (Tampa Bay Lightning), Tyler Ferraro (Vegas Golden Knights), Maurice Brazelton (Sacramento Kings), Jackie Maldonado (Houston Texans), Todd Bosma (Portland Trail Blazers), and Anton Wright (MLSE) have discussed a wide range of industry topics.
Coming in November “Upping your Appearance Game with Kenn Solomon and Jon Cudo” (11/9 1pm EST) and “Excellence in Live Event Hosting with Greg Hutson” (11/22 1pm EST).