Here’s a welcome sight, Promo Calendars are being released in hockey. One of the first I have seen is from the Muskegon Lumberjacks, which includes six jersey auctions and a big Flaunt your Flannel Night on 12/28 (a circle-your-calendar level promotion for most Lumberjacks).
Great and varied line-up of fun planned including:
- Celebration of Muskegon’s 150th birthday
- Marvel Night
- Military Salute – Stay tuned for Early August 2019 for our HUGE Military Appreciation Night article
- 80’s Night
- Teddy Bear Toss – Read more about the Teddy Bear Toss in our big Pulse: Teddy Bear Toss article.
- Police & Fire
- Star Wars – (See below for links to all our great Star Wars coverage)
- Margaritaville, and
- the Miss Lumberjack contest.
- And the world famous ZOOperstars! – Read more about the ZOOperstars! on our Entertainment Page
2019-20 SCHEDULE RELEASE‼️
— Muskegon Lumberjacks (@MuskegonJacks) July 19, 2019
Game operations and entertainment in sports is growing, lively and diverse world. We are pulling together to talk about all aspects of event production and entertainment, and to get better along the way. Join us to connect, grow and advance. Memberships include a weekly Huddle Zoom Call with industry leaders and network members. July topics include Branding with Greg Monaco (Fearless Brands), Contestant Prep with Todd Bosma (Portland Trail Blazers) and Mascot Character Development with Rob Wicall. Free One Month Trial is available now.