Great promotional video by Amy Keller and the group at the Lehigh Valley Phantoms.
What better way to promote your upcoming video than a playful mascot video. These in-game and social elements do double duty of entertaining your fans and marketing your big nights.
Want to see more from the Phantoms:
- High Five – Lehigh Valley Phantoms (Game Show Night) – High Five is a game review series from Gameops.com where we find ways a team is going above and beyond to make their show great. This review is from the Lehigh Valley Phantoms Game Show Night in March 2019 based on content provided by the team.
- Storytelling Mascot in PA – Melvin turns in a four part return to the ice story on social media.
- National MeLVin Appreciation Day – It was Teddy Bear Day and Lehigh Valley Phantoms mascot MeLVin used it to remind fans of their popular Teddy Bear Toss Promotion.
- Beginning, Middle and End of MeLVin – MeLVin’s mascot skit is short sweet and effective.
- Offline with MeLVin – Fans are everywhere and meLVin is connecting with all of them.
Hey @FUNWITHmeLVin you're officially banned from ordering anything off the internet!
🎟️ https://t.co/rSeStLTrGg pic.twitter.com/oXxrgQBlIN
— LehighValleyPhantoms (@LVPhantoms) January 14, 2022
Hockey is back at the @PPLCenter this weekend! Pasta donation night Saturday & youth jersey giveaway Sunday! 🏒⛸
🎟🎟: https://t.co/kFONjISoWS pic.twitter.com/HFfNbcYlUj
— LehighValleyPhantoms (@LVPhantoms) January 12, 2022