Great promotional video by Amy Keller and the group at the Lehigh Valley Phantoms.
What better way to promote your upcoming video than a playful mascot video. These in-game and social elements do double duty of entertaining your fans and marketing your big nights.
Want to see more from the Phantoms:
- High Five – Lehigh Valley Phantoms (Game Show Night) – High Five is a game review series from Gameops.com where we find ways a team is going above and beyond to make their show great. This review is from the Lehigh Valley Phantoms Game Show Night in March 2019 based on content provided by the team.
- Storytelling Mascot in PA – Melvin turns in a four part return to the ice story on social media.
- National MeLVin Appreciation Day – It was Teddy Bear Day and Lehigh Valley Phantoms mascot MeLVin used it to remind fans of their popular Teddy Bear Toss Promotion.
- Beginning, Middle and End of MeLVin – MeLVin’s mascot skit is short sweet and effective.
- Offline with MeLVin – Fans are everywhere and meLVin is connecting with all of them.
Hey @FUNWITHmeLVin you're officially banned from ordering anything off the internet!
— LehighValleyPhantoms (@LVPhantoms) January 14, 2022
Hockey is back at the @PPLCenter this weekend! Pasta donation night Saturday & youth jersey giveaway Sunday! 🏒⛸
— LehighValleyPhantoms (@LVPhantoms) January 12, 2022
Gameops.com Plus is our value-added membership site. It is a network to enhance the fan value of events. Twice a month we gather for an hour long discussion on an industry topic with a special guest to share their insights. Leaders like Claire Czerniuk, Zoltan Berensci, John Franzone, Tyler Ferraro, Maurice Brazelton, Colleen Flynn, Jackie Maldonado, Todd Bosma, and Kari Norvell have discussed topics from dance teams to creating custom music. May calls feature Josh Sabo from the NBA Cavs/MLB Guardians discussing how to maximize your music bumper library and Jonny Greco from the Seattle Kraken looking at the 5 ‘E’s of an Experience. Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.