At the Gameops.com Water Cooler we have been looking at teams using Media Day to build endgame content.
in Detroit the Red Wings were asking players their favorite soup for this video short, showing almost any question and yield some fun results.
While the edits are key, finding questions that players can answer quickly with our reservation help make these quick-paced video shorts fun and playful. As you build the rapport with players you can see what questions illicit the funniest responses. Many teams have turned these Quick Q and A’s into a reoccurring social media attraction and there is no reason not to use the videos in-game as well.
- Seattle Baristas Want to Know – Kraken players dish their go-to Starbucks order in excellent player personality piece.
- Shy Sky Player Impression – With no fans teams are turning to social media as a replacement medium for player content.
Editors note: My favorite food is soup. 😅
Thursday we look to Philly for some tricky shooting.
Media Day Week-in-Review Highlights
- Media Day Cuts in Buffalo – The Sabres start our week-long look at how teams are using Media Day to build content for their in-game presentation.
- Media Day Artistic Ducks – Ducks draw their own logo while Anaheim builds a fun in-game video.
- Media Day Simmers in Detroit – Soup’s on in Detroit as the Red Wings build player personalities.
- Media Day Gets Tricky in Philly – The Philadelphia athletes couldn’t resist beating the odds in this Cup Challenge.
- Media Day Puts Devil in a Pickle – You’ll never listen to a Press Conference the same again thanks to the NJ Devils.