More media and more player personality, this time from the NBA Charlotte Hornets.
What’s in the box was everywhere and it really shined for players who showed their personality during the reactions, like Kai Jones riffing on the Corn TikTok craze.
The box seems to have a disarming effect since players are so focussed on what they might be feeling which creates so fun raw revealing moments.
Media Day Week-in-Review Highlights
- Media Day Cuts in Buffalo – The Sabres start our week-long look at how teams are using Media Day to build content for their in-game presentation.
- Media Day Artistic Ducks – Ducks draw their own logo while Anaheim builds a fun in-game video.
- Media Day Simmers in Detroit – Soup’s on in Detroit as the Red Wings build player personalities.
- Media Day Gets Tricky in Philly – The Philadelphia athletes couldn’t resist beating the odds in this Cup Challenge.
- Media Day Puts Devil in a Pickle – You’ll never listen to a Press Conference the same again thanks to the NJ Devils.