Game operations enthusiast/professional Amanda Greco makes her triumphant return to the podcast to join our host Jon Cudo discussing the future of dance teams, branding dance teams, adapting dance teams and other dance and entertainment team related topics. Amanda brings her unique perspective as a game director to the discussion.
Once again we get a quick take from Canadian National Treasure Cameron Hughes on Krazy George. We are reposting an Interview with Krazy George and Cameron recounts meeting George and drawing inspiration from the World’s Sexiest Cheerleader. Cameron also addresses his orange explosion of media love.
This Syracuse fan is on another level 🤣 pic.twitter.com/b4Y5p0oXw6— ESPN (@espn) February 23, 2019
- Krazy George Interview – A light-hearted interview with George Henderson aka Krazy George, the world’s most famous professional cheerleader. He’s the man who made the whole world stand up and cheer by creating The Wave.
- Jon Terry Interview – Jon Terry is the owner of SRO Productions of Tulsa. After booking baseball acts he acquired a keen interest in the history of sports acts. He drops some insight from Al Schact to Morganna.
- High Five – Milwaukee Bucks – Behind the scenes photos and video from the Bucks show. Must see content to go along with the January 2019 podcast.
- Last month on the Podcast – Daytona Tortuga’s Ryan Keur and Buffalo Bisons’ Pat Malacaro discuss their promotional calendars. Plus Canadian National Treasure Cameron Hughes looks back at his 25 years of crowd inspiration and questionable dance moves.
- 5 Years Ago on the Podcast – Pat and Jon discuss the NBA Dunk Contest and how it can be a model to improve your contests, and Promotions from Toledo Mudhens, San Fransisco Giants and Bud Light Canada. Tariq Ahmad joins us in Phone Tag to talk Sports and Social Media.
- Cameron Hughes Entertainment Act Page
View this post on Instagram
RSS Feed: http://www.gameops.com/feed
- coming soon
To listen to an audio podcast, mouse over the title and click Play. Open iTunes to download and subscribe to podcasts.
Game operations and entertainment in sports is growing, lively and diverse world. We are pulling together to talk about all aspects of event production and entertainment, and to get better along the way. Join us to connect, grow and advance. Memberships include a weekly Huddle Zoom Call with industry leaders and network members. September guests are Heather Wojciechowski-DeCaire from the Milwaukee Admirals, Barry Anderson from Chicago Mascots and Kari Norvell from the Austin Gilgronis. Conversations will focus on virtual takeaways from the pandemic season of 2020, performer-first costuming to empower your performer and creating custom music in an era that is increasing difficult to navigate music rights and clearances. Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.