Great Kid’s Night is coming from the Stingrays. Lots of Kid-related integration from this team.
- Kid designed Stingrays’ logo, with the winning submission to be featured on the specialty uniform.
- Team’s game-worn jerseys feature the winning submission. Jerseys will be auctioned off immediately after the game, with proceeds benefitting the Ronald McDonald House of Charleston.
- Runner-up designs will also be featured elsewhere on the specialty jersey.
- Pillowcase giveaway for the first 1,000 kids
- Charleston Jr. Stingrays skating out during the starting lineup
- Kid national anthem singer
- And Kids featured during intermission contests.
We're looking for a great new Stingrays logo to be featured on our special jerseys during Kids Takeover Night Dec 9!https://t.co/fOg79zPubh pic.twitter.com/cNFijz9l8L
— SC Stingrays (@SCStingrays) October 10, 2017