Great Kid’s Night is coming from the Stingrays. Lots of Kid-related integration from this team.
- Kid designed Stingrays’ logo, with the winning submission to be featured on the specialty uniform.
- Team’s game-worn jerseys feature the winning submission. Jerseys will be auctioned off immediately after the game, with proceeds benefitting the Ronald McDonald House of Charleston.
- Runner-up designs will also be featured elsewhere on the specialty jersey.
- Pillowcase giveaway for the first 1,000 kids
- Charleston Jr. Stingrays skating out during the starting lineup
- Kid national anthem singer
- And Kids featured during intermission contests.
— SC Stingrays (@SCStingrays) October 10, 2017
Gameops.com Plus is a network to enhance the fan value of events. Twice a month we gather for an hour-long discussion on an industry topic with a special guest to share their insights. Leaders like Zack Frongillo (Savannah Bananas), Steve Johnston (Kroenke Sports), Claire Czerniuk (Detroit Pistons), Zoltan Berensci (Harlem Globetrotters), John Franzone (Tampa Bay Lightning), Tyler Ferraro (Vegas Golden Knights), Maurice Brazelton (Sacramento Kings), Jackie Maldonado (Houston Texans), Todd Bosma (Portland Trail Blazers), and Anton Wright (MLSE) have discussed a wide range of industry topics. Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.