Great Kid’s Night is coming from the Stingrays. Lots of Kid-related integration from this team.
- Kid designed Stingrays’ logo, with the winning submission to be featured on the specialty uniform.
- Team’s game-worn jerseys feature the winning submission. Jerseys will be auctioned off immediately after the game, with proceeds benefitting the Ronald McDonald House of Charleston.
- Runner-up designs will also be featured elsewhere on the specialty jersey.
- Pillowcase giveaway for the first 1,000 kids
- Charleston Jr. Stingrays skating out during the starting lineup
- Kid national anthem singer
- And Kids featured during intermission contests.
— SC Stingrays (@SCStingrays) October 10, 2017
Game operations and entertainment in sports is growing, lively and diverse world. We are pulling together to talk about all aspects of event production and entertainment, and to get better along the way. Join us to connect, grow and advance. Memberships include a weekly Huddle Zoom Call with industry leaders and network members. September guests are Heather Wojciechowski-DeCaire from the Milwaukee Admirals, Barry Anderson from Chicago Mascots and Kari Norvell from the Austin Gilgronis. Conversations will focus on virtual takeaways from the pandemic season of 2020, performer-first costuming to empower your performer and creating custom music in an era that is increasing difficult to navigate music rights and clearances. Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.