Steven Bowles the Founder & CEO of SHOFLO joins to talk about SHOFLO, the recent acquisition of TSE ScriptPro and how he’s taking over the world (in a good way). SHOFLO is an internet software company that builds and markets Software as a Service (SAAS) applications for the technical event production industry.
Chris Ruvo is back with an update on the big Ohio Supreme Court Case regarding taxes on your bobbleheads.
You could tell they (the Wolves Dance Team) were totally into it. They knew this was hot. They were part of a bad ass show.
Rob Wicall joins for a discussion centered on some recent innovation we have seen from dance teams, and how you can use that to improve you show and keep things interesting for fans. We start our discussion on this dance routine performed recently by the Timberwolves Dance Team.
- June 2018 Podcast
- July 2013 Podcast – Five Years Ago on the Podcast
- Shoflo.tv – Event Production Software Made Better
- Rob Wicall on Twitter
- Gameops.com on Twitter
- March Podcast with Chris Ruvo
- Chris Ruvo on Twitter
- Bobblehead Case Goes to Ohio Supreme Court
- Should Bobbleheads by Taxed
- The Bobblehead Tax: Cincinnati Reds Court Case Could Impact Promo Industry by Chris Ruvo
RSS Feed: http://www.gameops.com/feed/podcast
Time codes coming soon
Thanks to Stephen, Rob and Chris for sharing time on the podcast this month, and thanks to our readers, listeners and supporters at Gameops.com.