With a sudden dearth of promotions in sports, we will be Throwing it Back #TBT to some notable promotions from the past. This one from Cleveland.
The Cleveland Cavaliers held their second annual Jewish Community Night on Wednesday, Feb. 27 (2013) coordinated by the Jewish Federation of Cleveland.
The night included (details from CJN):
- Fans purchasing a ticket for this package received a scarf emblazoned with the Cavaliers logo in Hebrew and English.
- Participate in a postgame chalk talk
- Practice courts on the top floor of Quicken Loan Arena will be open through halftime for shoot arounds
- Pregame festivities include the National Council of Jewish Women Cleveland section singing the national anthem
- Jewish Big Brothers/Big Sisters were honored pre-game
- Children who participated in the Federation’s 8th Night of Chanukah program and members of the Friendship Circle of Cleveland will also be in the high-five tunnel
- Kosher food options will be available at the concession stand outside section 116.
- A rabbi basketball game
Gameops.com Plus is our value-added membership site. It is a network to enhance the fan value of events. Twice a month we gather for an hour long discussion on an industry topic with a special guest to share their insights. Leaders like Claire Czerniuk, Zoltan Berensci, John Franzone, Tyler Ferraro, Maurice Brazelton, Colleen Flynn, Jackie Maldonado, Todd Bosma, and Kari Norvell have discussed topics from dance teams to creating custom music. May calls feature Josh Sabo from the NBA Cavs/MLB Guardians discussing how to maximize your music bumper library and Jonny Greco from the Seattle Kraken looking at the 5 ‘E’s of an Experience. Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.