With a sudden dearth of promotions in sports, we will be Throwing it Back #TBT to some notable promotions from the past. This one from Cleveland.
The Cleveland Cavaliers held their second annual Jewish Community Night on Wednesday, Feb. 27 (2013) coordinated by the Jewish Federation of Cleveland.
The night included (details from CJN):
- Fans purchasing a ticket for this package received a scarf emblazoned with the Cavaliers logo in Hebrew and English.
- Participate in a postgame chalk talk
- Practice courts on the top floor of Quicken Loan Arena will be open through halftime for shoot arounds
- Pregame festivities include the National Council of Jewish Women Cleveland section singing the national anthem
- Jewish Big Brothers/Big Sisters were honored pre-game
- Children who participated in the Federation’s 8th Night of Chanukah program and members of the Friendship Circle of Cleveland will also be in the high-five tunnel
- Kosher food options will be available at the concession stand outside section 116.
- A rabbi basketball game
Gameops.com Plus is our value-added membership site. It is a network to enhance the fan value of events. Three times a month we gather for a hour long discussion on an industry topic with a special guest to share their insights. Leaders like Claire Czerniuk, Jonny Greco, John Franzone, Barry Anderson, Colleen Flynn, Rob Wicall, Todd Bosma, and Kari Norvell have discussed topics from dance teams to creating custom music. November calls feature Mega-Promotions with Todd Overton from Fugu, Home Field Advantage with Jackie Maldonado and Andrew Johnson from the Houston Texans and a Roundtable where our members will workshop their own ideas with the Gameops.com Plus Network. Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.