Love this call to action for Henderson locals who are the “Life of the Party”….isn’t that what its all about as a hockey promo team member?
Jesters are a diverse group of men and women who energize the crowd, enhance the production, and entertain fans with a unique set of skills – all while executing promotions for all home games (having high energy and ability to pump up the crowd is a must!).
Here is an excellent job description from the team, a great starting point for teams to consider for their interactive and promo teams.
This is a part-time role that reports to our Director, Game Presentation and Coordinator, Game Presentation. Key responsibilities of this role include delivering an engaging, family-friendly, and entertaining experience for our Silver Knights fans!
If you have a “YES” attitude, a devotion to your skills, and a passion for sports, we want to hear from YOU!
- Attend all Henderson Silver Knights, regular season and postseason home games and attend additional events upon request
- Demonstrate that you have a unique talent that will enhance the fan experience at Silver Knights home games
- Perform comfortably with and around teammates while engaging with crowds of up to 6,000 people
- Multi-task in a fast-paced, stressful environment
- Be spontaneous and react quickly when necessary
- Adhere to all Henderson Silver Knights and AHL guidelines and policies
More from the Silver Knights
- What’s Better than One Taco? – Henderson feeds their fans with a taco giveaway which also feeds fan passion.
- Recap: Quirky Sponsor Hits and Triggers – Amanda Greco and Tyler Ferraro lead a discussion looking at punchy clever sponsor triggers. We look at why they work and how to build them.
Auditions for our 2022-23 Jesters promo team are happening next week! 🥳 If you love the Silver Knights and are the life of the party, we want to hear from YOU!
— Henderson Silver Knights (@HSKnights) July 25, 2022
Gameops.com Plus is a network to enhance the fan value of events. Twice a month we gather for an hour-long discussion on an industry topic with a special guest to share their insights. Leaders like Zach Frongillo (Savannah Bananas), Steve Johnston (Kroenke Sports), Claire Czerniuk (Detroit Pistons), Zoltan Berensci (Harlem Globetrotters), John Franzone (Tampa Bay Lightning), Tyler Ferraro (Vegas Golden Knights), Maurice Brazelton (Sacramento Kings), Jackie Maldonado (Houston Texans), Todd Bosma (Portland Trail Blazers), and Anton Wright (MLSE) have discussed topics from developing talent to building a home-field advantage. Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.