Many mascots have build powerful and profitable holiday Delivery Programs recently. Excellent tools exist like Boxxed Up! (now Mascot Link) to help you organize this chaos, along with making your program a painless transaction for fans.
- PULSE: Mascot Deliveries– We take the PULSE of mascot programs across the country to see how they are creating and operating Delivery Programs. Find how mascots are delivering big results and engaging fans with these programs, plus tips from these pros.
- May 2021 Party in the Back Podcast – Colleen Flynn from Boxxed Up! joins the Party to talk about the suite of tools they have developed for mascots and teams. Plus Cameron Hughes on the importance of building traditions and much more.
- Homer’s Easter Hop – Homer is not delivering baskets to the mean streets of Charlotte without some added Easter muscle.
- Coyote Traveling Trick is a Treat – Spurs Coyote is not just sitting at home this Halloween, he has an epic Trick-or-Treat tour planned. Read more about this huge successful program.
- Louie Also Interested in Your Mom – St. Louis Blues’ mascot Louie is also interested in meeting your Mother. It’s getting weird.
- Biscuit Wants to See Your Mom – Allen American’s mascot wants to meet your mother.
Over the weekend Pistons’ Hooper kept the fun in house with a simple Valentines Dat delivery to a fan in the arena. This could also be a great way to promote your Delivery Program or set-up a skit. Simple fun and effective all around.
In celebration of Valentines Day I am giving away a gift basket filled with goodies and @DetroitPistons gear at tonight’s game!
All you have to do is retweet this post with the #HooperValentinesGram along with your section, row, and seat number. LETS GO! pic.twitter.com/owMJ6IgnDI
— Hooper (@PistonsHooper) February 11, 2022