Homer has his baskets lined up in Charlotte and he’s not going alone! The Easter Bunny has been hired to help hop along with Homer this year for his basket delivery program. Great addition to the program.
Delivery programs are helping mascots get into the community and raise revenues, especially during the pandemic when events are significantly down.
- All American Virtual Valentine – Biscuit spreads some Valentines Day love with a virtual pandemic-friendly work-around.
- Stanley’s Square Site – Stanley using a Square Site to sell deliveries and much more.
- Alien Cupid Making Deliveries in Houston – Orbit traveled around H-town with swag bags full of candy and love for fans, spending few minutes at each stop.
- Coyote Traveling Trick is a Treat – Spurs Coyote is not just sitting at home this Halloween, he has an epic Trick-or-Treat tour planned. Read more about this huge successful program.
- Slugger Delivers Spooky Fun– Slugger is spreading Halloween fun with Trick-or-Treat Deliveries.
Last chance! The deadline is today.
For Easter, surprise your friends or family with a visit from Homer and his buddy the Easter Bunny. They'll deliver a huge Easter basket filled with Knights gear, candy, and more!
Thanks to our friends at @TMobile pic.twitter.com/rNJJO6eTzn
— Charlotte Knights (@KnightsBaseball) March 22, 2021
We are currently working on a new PULSE article. These articles are quick trips around sports asking Game Operations personnel a topical question. We bulk the answers together to showcase what’s happening at different levels and sports.
In the article we will compile submissions from mascots and teams across the country with insight and tips on how to successfully make mascot deliveries. If you or your team makes any mascot deliveries (in-game, holiday or otherwise) we would LOVE to hear about it. The form just takes a few minutes and we will make sure you receive credit for your insight and submission. Thank you!