Beginning Cyber Monday, Dec. 2 and running through Dec. 17, the Grizzlies are celebrating the “12 Days of Grizzmas” by giving special experiences to fans who purchase a nine-game flex plan.
What an awesome way to promote a ticket package paired with an incredible team experience. Might also help the team understand which experiences have the highest perceived value.
- Ride around the field during a t-shirt toss with the Grizzlies mascot during Parker’s Pickup -only 12 available!
- Change the manual scoreboard in the outfield for an inning
- Enjoy a pre-game beer tasting on a game date TBD – only 12 available!
- Participate in an in-between innings contest during the 2020 season
- Personally autographed Parker Astronaut bobblehead
- Take batting practice on the field
- Throw out a ceremonial first pitch
- Watch the team take batting practice on the field
- Get a behind-the-scenes tour of Chukchansi Park including going on-field pre-game
- Watch post-game fireworks from the dugout
- Front-of-the line pass or guaranteed giveaway voucher for one giveaway
- Two tickets for a night in the air-conditioned comfort of a Grizzlies Luxury Suite night (food not included) – only 12 available!
The team also has great December content with this offer, tweeting daily about the experience and touting the ticket package.
Participate in an in-between innings contest during the 2020 season! Buy a 9-game FLEX PLAN today and get this special perk! 😍
👉 Buy this special: https://t.co/dHn7wXk8eh 👈
— Fresno Grizzlies (@FresnoGrizzlies) December 5, 2019
Game operations and entertainment in sports is growing, lively and diverse world. We are pulling together to talk about all aspects of event production and entertainment, and to get better along the way. Join us to connect, grow and advance. Memberships include a weekly Huddle Zoom Call with industry leaders and network members. September guests are Heather Wojciechowski-DeCaire from the Milwaukee Admirals, Barry Anderson from Chicago Mascots and Kari Norvell from the Austin Gilgronis. Conversations will focus on virtual takeaways from the pandemic season of 2020, performer-first costuming to empower your performer and creating custom music in an era that is increasing difficult to navigate music rights and clearances. Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.