Daytona Tortuga President Ryan Keur and the Voice of the Buffalo Bisons Pat Malacaro join the February Podcast to discuss their team’s excellent promotional calendars. Both are loaded with thoughtful and entertaining nights in 2019 including their signature theme nights, custom jerseys, Nightly promotions and more. Plus we learn Vince Carter’s hometown and some clarity of Beef on Weck.
Then we lure in Canadian National Treasure Cameron Hughes to look back at his 25 years of crowd inspiration and questionable dance moves.
- High Five – Milwaukee Bucks – Behind the scenes photos and video from the Bucks show. Must see content to go along with the January 2019 podcast.
- High 5 – Pittsburgh Pirates – High Five is a game review series from Gameops.com where we find five ways a team is going above and beyond to make their show great. This first review is from the Pittsburgh Pirates in July 2018.
- Last month on the Podcast – We go back stage with the Milwaukee Bucks and talk to Johnny Watson, Melanie Ricks and Ryan Kiser about their show.
- 5 Years Ago on the Podcast – Pat Walker and Jon Cudo talk Bruno Mars, U2, Pink the Rink and Midnight Circus. Mascot Jay Bleu joins in to talk about a World Record attempt mascots are making this June.
- Cameron Hughes Entertainment Act Page
Check out our Promotional Schedule for 2019 which includes brand NEW events & promotions like the Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Bobblehead Giveaway, Friends Night, Peppa Pig Day & more! DETAILS: https://t.co/WP3h0jXStm pic.twitter.com/G6JQfx3Tv8— Buffalo Bisons (@BuffaloBisons) January 17, 2019
RSS Feed: http://www.gameops.com/feed
- coming soon
To listen to an audio podcast, mouse over the title and click Play. Open iTunes to download and subscribe to podcasts.
Game operations and entertainment in sports is growing, lively and diverse world. We are pulling together to talk about all aspects of event production and entertainment, and to get better along the way. Join us to connect, grow and advance. Memberships include a weekly Huddle Zoom Call with industry leaders and network members. July topics include Branding with Greg Monaco (Fearless Brands), Contestant Prep with Todd Bosma (Portland Trail Blazers) and Mascot Character Development with Rob Wicall. Free One Month Trial is available now.