The El Paso Chihuahuas have earned our Theme Night Badge for this outstanding promotion for Scouts.
Participate in a variety of exclusive pre-game activities, receive an exclusive Scout Patch, and sleepover on the field after the game.
One lucky Scout in attendance will win a customized Chihuahuas jersey.
Scout Night Bundles include:
- Game ticket
- Exclusive Chihuahuas Scout Night Patch
- $2 of loaded value for use at concessions or the team shop
- Participation in a Scouts pre-game parade
- Post-game on-field movie and sleepover
Exclusive on-field experiences:
- Announce the team lineups
- Lead the crowd during the 7th inning stretch
- Participate in an in-game promotion
- Present the American Flag in center field for the National Anthem (see our Displaying Large US Flags story)
Tremendous example of building a promotion around interesting experiences targeted DIRECTLY at your group. Scouts crave camping, earning badges, community and patriotism. This promotion has it all.
Calling all scouts: Join us for Scout Night, Friday, August 27th! presented by @Whataburger
4 bundles to choose from and one lucky scout in attendance will win a customized Chihuahuas Jersey!
— El Paso Chihuahuas (@epchihuahuas) July 14, 2021
Gameops.com Plus is a network to enhance the fan value of events. Twice a month we gather for an hour-long discussion on an industry topic with a special guest to share their insights. Leaders like Zach Frongillo (Savannah Bananas), Steve Johnston (Kroenke Sports), Claire Czerniuk (Detroit Pistons), Zoltan Berensci (Harlem Globetrotters), John Franzone (Tampa Bay Lightning), Tyler Ferraro (Vegas Golden Knights), Maurice Brazelton (Sacramento Kings), Jackie Maldonado (Houston Texans), Todd Bosma (Portland Trail Blazers), and Anton Wright (MLSE) have discussed topics from developing talent to building a home-field advantage. Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.