The Party in the Back Podcast holds a Roundtable Discussion regarding the Best of 2019 Awards on Gameops.com. Host Jon Cudo is joined by three industry giants who take the party to the next level. The Guest List includes:
- Game Operations Maven and former Director for the LA Kings, Cleveland Cavaliers and veteran of the Olympics and NCAA Tournament Amanda Greco.
- MILB’s best writer and the Boss at Ben’s Biz, Benjamin Hill.
- The President of 3 Point Productions Pat Walker
This crew talks about the winners and best of the rest from 2019 in seven categories.
Hear what they had to say about The Crazy Hot Dog Vendor, Atlanta Braves, Philadelphia Flyers, Lake Elsinore Storm, Hartford Yard Goats, Cameron Hughes, The Firecrackers, Florida Men, the Tampa Bay Lightning and more.
- Last Month on the Podcast: Amanda Greco joins Jon Cudo for a look at some of the best in 2019 as we move into the final weeks to nominate for the Best of 2019 Awards. Plus thoughts on ‘Best Practices’, authenticity, Baby Sharks and much more.
- Ben’s Biz – Read more from Benjamin Hill
- The Best of 2019 Awards on Gameops.com
- 3 Point Productions Website
RSS Feed: http://www.gameops.com/feed The Party in the Back Podcast: If Sports Marketing was a mullet hairdo this podcast covers ‘The Party in the Back‘. We’ll let someone else do the data, analytics, spreadsheets and budgets… We’re talking about the FUN: In-game contests, theme nights, mascots, dancers, social media, atmosphere and giveaways. Join us at the Party in the Back for our monthly discussion with industry leaders on the fun side of Sports Marketing.
- coming soon
To listen to an audio podcast, mouse over the title and click Play. Open iTunes to download and subscribe to podcasts.