Kid are taking over the show in Saskatoon, with a unique rink board design element where kids have designed the boards.
Blade City’s youngest fans are taking over SaskTel Centre for Kid’s Day.
- Highlighted by custom-made rink-boards, courtesy of our mightiest and most creative supporters (see below).
- The team handed their in-game controls over, including PA announcing, in-game interviews conducted by kids, and more.
- Prior to the game, they invited members from the Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital, along with Mending Little Hearts to join us for a ceremonial puck-drop.
- Our game-day 50/50 is back, and it’s completely digital! Tickets go on sale at 9:00am every home game day, giving you the chance to take home some cash from the game. Half of tonight’s jackpot will go towards the Saskatoon Blades Education Fund.
- The post-game Autograph Zone is back, following the game and have a one-of-a-kind interaction with a member of the Saskatoon Blades.
The storylines heading into tonight 📈📈📈
— x – Saskatoon Blades (@BladesHockey) March 25, 2022