Biscuit the Bulldog from the Allen Americans continues to build his in-game delivery program. At first its was for holidays, like Mother’s Day and Valentines Day, but now you can book him for a paid visit at any game.
Biscuit is using the Mascot Link service (formerly Boxxed Up) to smooth the flow of information and payments to create any easy transaction and delivery process.
Surprise & delight Allen American fans with an in-seat holiday visit from the team’s mascot Biscuit. The details are built into the software allowing fans to pick their game, shirt size and occasion allowing Biscuit to delivery a targeted package just for the fan. The software even connects fans to ticketing offers if they do not have tickets already.
A special treat for fans of all ages, Biscuit’s in-game visit includes Mini-Americans Hockey Stick, Americans T-Shirt, Personalized Biscuit Autographed Card, & limited addition Biscuit puck.
- Purchasing a mascot in-game visit does not include a ticket or access to the game itself. This is intended to be an add-on experience for ticketed fans.
- You must be a ticketed fan in attendance at the game selected for a mascot in-seat visit.
- Due to the many in-game responsibilities of the Biscuit & crew, we cannot return or revisit your seats in you are not in them during our attempted visit
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to communicate any updates to seat locations on game day.
- Biscuit loves taking pictures with fans, but please be considerate of those around you and the game action ahead of doing so!
High value service from Mascot Link is helping connect Biscuit with fans and generate revenue for the program.
- Recap: Mascot Revenue Generation with Colleen Flynn – Boxxed Up’s Colleen Flynn shares tech tools to help your mascot drive revenue.
- May 2021 Party in the Back Podcast – Colleen Flynn from Boxxed Up joins the Party to talk about the suite of tools they have developed for mascots and teams. Plus Cameron Hughes on the importance of building traditions and much more.
- PULSE: Mascot Deliveries – We take the PULSE of mascot programs across the country to see how they are creating and operating Delivery Programs. Find how mascots are delivering big results and engaging fans with these programs, plus tips from these pros.
- Biscuit Wants to See Your Mom – Allen American’s mascot wants to meet your mother.
- Louie Also Interested in Your Mom – St. Louis Blues’ mascot Louie is also interested in meeting your Mother. It’s getting weird.
- Coyote Traveling Trick is a Treat – Spurs Coyote is not just sitting at home this Halloween, he has an epic Trick-or-Treat tour planned. Read more about this huge successful program.
Gameops.com Plus is our value-added membership site. It is a network to enhance the fan value of events. Twice a month we gather for an hour long discussion on an industry topic with a special guest to share their insights. Leaders like Claire Czerniuk, Zoltan Berensci, John Franzone, Tyler Ferraro, Maurice Brazelton, Jackie Maldonado, Todd Bosma, and Anton Wright have discussed topics from developing talent to building a home-field advantage. Upcoming calls include Zach Frongillo from the Savannah Bananas (7/27) and Colleen Flynn from Mascot-Link (7/13). Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.