The Lehigh Valley IronPigs host Batting for People of All Abilities on June 17. The night will recognize people of all abilities
- 5,000 fans 18 and older will receive a rally towel courtesy of Air Products.
- A pre-game basic sign language training will be available for fans.
- The game will be stopped to provide an opportunity for Aidan Gowarty, son of an Air Products employee, to go to home plate and hit a home run for people of all abilities.
- the National Anthem signed as well as the 7th inning stretch.
- There will also be a “silent inning” eliminating any music or sound effects in the stadium.
- IronPigs will be wearing jerseys with “IronPigs” spelled out in American Sign Language.
- ASL jersey with be auctioned post-game
— Lehigh Valley IronPigs (@IronPigs) February 28, 2020