8 bit graphics made with t-shirts (or placards) on seats is still in vogue. Great visual for fans and even better on social media.
Shirts on seats also speeds fan ingress at gates and can help reduce staffing needs at gates.
- Recap: Building on Success with John Franzone – John Franzone from the Stanley Cup discusses building your show when your team is winning, Pre-game Pumps, watching the game like a fan and owning the exclusive right to play Thunderstuck.
- John Franzone – VP Tampa Lightning – Interview with Tampa Bay Lightning’s John Franzone. John talks about staying on brand with your show, cowbells and much more.
- Zambabi in Tampa – Tampa Bay has the biggest Zamboni spectacle with the smallest Zamboni ride.
- Color Up Utah – Jazz are at it again with their signature shirt giveaway.
- Jazz Epic T-shirt Layout Is Eye-Pleasing Sport Marketing – Jazz epic colorburst seat shirt display.
Oh baby. pic.twitter.com/U2HYBnMe54
— Chris Johnston (@reporterchris) May 6, 2022
Gameops.com Plus is our value-added membership site. It is a network to enhance the fan value of events. Twice a month we gather for an hour long discussion on an industry topic with a special guest to share their insights. Leaders like Claire Czerniuk, Zoltan Berensci, John Franzone, Tyler Ferraro, Maurice Brazelton, Jackie Maldonado, Todd Bosma, and Anton Wright have discussed topics from developing talent to building a home-field advantage. Upcoming calls include Zach Frongillo from the Savannah Bananas (7/27) and Colleen Flynn from Mascot-Link (7/13). Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.