8 bit graphics made with t-shirts (or placards) on seats is still in vogue. Great visual for fans and even better on social media.
Shirts on seats also speeds fan ingress at gates and can help reduce staffing needs at gates.
- Recap: Building on Success with John Franzone – John Franzone from the Stanley Cup discusses building your show when your team is winning, Pre-game Pumps, watching the game like a fan and owning the exclusive right to play Thunderstuck.
- John Franzone – VP Tampa Lightning – Interview with Tampa Bay Lightning’s John Franzone. John talks about staying on brand with your show, cowbells and much more.
- Zambabi in Tampa – Tampa Bay has the biggest Zamboni spectacle with the smallest Zamboni ride.
- Color Up Utah – Jazz are at it again with their signature shirt giveaway.
- Jazz Epic T-shirt Layout Is Eye-Pleasing Sport Marketing – Jazz epic colorburst seat shirt display.
Oh baby. pic.twitter.com/U2HYBnMe54
— Chris Johnston (@reporterchris) May 6, 2022