Podcast - March 2012
Podcast - May 2011
Podcast - May 2012
Podcast - June 2012
Ping Pong Balls
June Podcast Timecodes and Highlights
Page 1 of 1
Enjoyed talking with Rob Wicall last month for the Podcast - June 2017 Podcast. Here are the summary notes for the episode if you want to check it out.
- 3:00 Rob Wicall Joins and talks about staying True to your brand and react how your character would react.
- 5:20 Rob notes in Skit Writing you should start with the ending, which also works with your life
- 6:45 We discuss John Franzone uses this philosophy to shape his games in Tampa - John Franzone - Tampa Bay Lightning
- 7:45 How the Sound guy (or anyone on your staff) can make or break your reaction as a team
- 9:30 Social Media Application
- 10:20 Cudo shares a note on The Professional (by WC Heinz) and how eventually this reaction becomes a natural reflex
- 12:15 Wicall and Cudo discuss the Mr. Met situation, and the related importance of taking a break
- 15:30 How all of this reflection and consideration can help remove the decision
- 17:30 Rob and Jon look at some recent Water Cooler Moments
- 18:15 Utah Jazz Bear Skit
- 20:00 The Coyote Romps, and the value of quickie hit
- 22:15 Bernie Brewer, his back story and how it helps build the character
- 25:30 Update on what Rob is working on next
- 26:50 A thoughtful discussion on lancing.
- 29:00 5 years ago on the Pod - Podcast - June 2012
- 29:10 Best of Nomination for 2017 - Charleston RiverDogs World's Record Attempt
Use the form below to get in touch with us. Required fields are marked with a *.
Podcast - Feb 2015
February Podcast Notes and Time Codes
Podcast - October 2011
Ben Hill Interivew